December 19th
Ornament Exchange
with the McDonalds
Chris and Jared have been friends since Middle school.
They grew up going to church together also,
and even lived with each other when they moved out on their own.
Kristen introduced Chris and I while we were going to school together.
We both got married within 7 months of each other.
We built our first homes together,
in the same neighborhood,
and actually the exact same model 5 houses away.
3 years ago we started doing an ornament exchange in lieu of Christmas gifts.
and...
Homemade Ornaments
Since my family is so large we do a drawing every year. I just can't not get everyone something though, so a few years ago I decided that I would give each family and ornament every year. Last year I stepped up my game and made them myself.
Last summer we all went to Puerto Penasco, Mexico together.

I brought a bag of sand home with me so I could make these...
Spoiler Alert
This year I made these.
No reason or meaning behind them.
They are just cute and super easy to make.







No comments:
Post a Comment