December 11th...
Wrapping Presents!
I have been the laziest wrapper this year. No bows, nothing fun, just paper and tags. I have one step up on Chris because he didn't even put tags on the gifts he has wrapped.
I'm already so over it! Good thing I'm almost done.
The first year we were married we had the stupid idea to not buy each other gifts. His family buys for everyone and I usually make whatever I am giving to my family since there are a million of us. I guess I thought that I would have too much on my plate and budget. I'm still not sure why I ever agreed to that. Anyway... somehow we ended up having a friendly competition wrapping empty boxes to put under the tree (I won and I remind him every year).
Now every year we compare our wrap job with each other. I thought I was for sure going to lose this year since I've obviously been slacking . Then I found this under the tree...
I win again :)
Back to our first Christmas...
I still bought Chris a few gifts, and to no surprise he really didn't get me anything (except for stocking stuffers). He should have known he was still suppose to get me real stuff right, even though I said not to?
Men?!
Every year since then I have made a "wish list". This year the list was detailed with the items price, location, and exact description.
And he has done great ever since!
I learned to say what I mean, and mean what I say.


1 comment:
That's the only way they'll understand! haha. Saying what you mean and meaning what you say. That's great. :D
Post a Comment