Campbell and I had a busy week!
Tuesday, May 17
-Campbells first plane ride
{he did awesome!}
And I just have to say that he is the best little brother.
He stopped and grabbed 2 of my favorite treats before coming to pick us up.
-We headed straight to Layne's softball game.
I have never seen Brooke so excited.
She practically jumped off the bleachers and ran over to see Campbell.
She pretended to act excited to see me too
{but I know my place now that I have the cutest baby in the world}
{but I know my place now that I have the cutest baby in the world}
I asked Sawyer if he wanted to hold the baby to which he shyly replied "no".
Not long after he was walking with Brooke to Layne's dugout so she could meet the babe, and he said
"Alright, I guess I'll carry him around"
Not long after he was walking with Brooke to Layne's dugout so she could meet the babe, and he said
"Alright, I guess I'll carry him around"
-Cole's Championship Basketball game
{Hilarious!}
The other team was crazy.
Church ball is always more intense than it needs to be.
The other team was crazy.
Church ball is always more intense than it needs to be.
-Cam slept great without our normal routine.
Wednesday, May 18
-Jon turns 32
and...
-Sayge graduates from 8th grade... almost
Half way through the ceremony 20% chance of rain turned into a mini monsoon
{... so I got zero pictures}
{... so I got zero pictures}
-We got to spend lots of time with Brooke, Sawyer, & Sayge while the rest of the kids were at school.
I had previously bought Cam a batman shirt in case Sawyer needed some bribing to love his new cousin.
He was more excited than I expected.
So excited he wore his own batman shirt 2 days in a row, and even broke out his full batman costume for a picture op.
I like to call Sayge the "baby whisperer"
We are so excited to have her stay with us for the next 3 weeks!
Thursday, May 19
-Grandma Polly's Birthday!!
- Cole treated us to Breakfast
-More time with the Bollis!
-Campbell's first road trip.
{Phoenix to Vegas... pick up Miles, Vegas to Grandma Polly's}
Friday, May 20
-Back on the road
We drove to Vince's house in Payson to meet baby Luke and the rest of the crazy Stantons and Quintanas.
Campbell went through 4 outfits and two blankets that day.
I think all the traveling made his tummy a little upset :(
Campbell went through 4 outfits and two blankets that day.
I think all the traveling made his tummy a little upset :(
Jake was all about helping out with Cam even though he has his own new baby at his house.
He asked to hold him all day long.
Every time one of the babies had their diaper changed, Jake would go get a bag for the dirty diaper and then take it to the trash.... such a big helper!
Mackenzie and Ella had a little photo shoot of their own.
I would call out an emotion and they would make the face to go along.
Ella is adorable right?!
For the last picture I called out "the I'm getting married face"
...check out Jons reaction :)


We waited too long to get pictures of Campbell and Luke together.
By the time we finally did they were both sacked out... and then it was time for us to leave.
These 2 boys are just over 2 months apart.
Although Luke is younger he is the same length as Cam
and only about 2 lbs lighter.
{Campbell holds his extra 2 lbs in his cheeks!}
Saturday, May 21
-Ruitters come to meet Campbell
Drake wanted to be as close to Campbell as he could get.
Lola was busy climbing trees in my moms back yard.
Sunday, May 22
-Flew home with Sayge!
This flight was not as good as the first.
When we sat down the people in front of us got up and moved to the back... Cam wasn't even crying yet.
When we sat down the people in front of us got up and moved to the back... Cam wasn't even crying yet.
It was a completely booked flight, and Campbell cried for the first hour at least.
Thankfully both girls sitting next to me were so sweet and helpful!
Thankfully both girls sitting next to me were so sweet and helpful!
-HOME AT LAST
{Cam's daddy sure was excited to have him back home!}





























































No comments:
Post a Comment