I asked Chris to do Campbells 3 month post.
I uploaded the pictures/videos and typed out a short list of things he has been doing.
Everything in RED I typed,
and everything in BLUE Chris typed.
Thanks for the help babe.
Cam is three months old and is awesome just like his dad.
At 3 months he is:
-sleeping 8-10 hrs at night
-almost on a schedule
-loves to stand
-ALWAYS moving and talking
-Almost able to roll over & hates being on his tummy
{unless he is asleep... then he couldn't be happier}
-so close to giggling
{unless he is asleep... then he couldn't be happier}
-so close to giggling
{You can hear him get so close at about the 7 second mark.
Sorry about my annoying voice!}
Sorry about my annoying voice!}
-smiles first thing when he wakes up
{the last few days he has woken up perfectly happy in the morning.
Not crying or anything... just laying in his swing hangin out}
{the last few days he has woken up perfectly happy in the morning.
Not crying or anything... just laying in his swing hangin out}
We love you chunkster!








1 comment:
So cute! I love that picture in his bumbo. Adorable.
Post a Comment