My desk is done! It has been for a few weeks actually. We are still having a few problems with the computer so I have put off uploading pictures.
Sunday we had a few friends over for dinner. St. Patrick's day is on its way, so of coarse I had to theme my meal green. I theme almost everything. Especially when there are fun holidays around the corner.When I told Chris that I was going to make everything with some type of green he said "You're so weird!" I thought he was used to it by now... guess not :)
Tuesday night we went to another Hockey game. I left straight from work to meet Chris and didn't actually get home til late. When I walked in my kitchen this is what I had waiting for me...And last... yes I am almost done. I wanted to make something for St. Patrick's day. This is all I could come up with. I think I should have done the word Lucky instead. Maybe I'll add the Y next year... like that'll ever happen.
1 comment:
I really really like your Luck letter thats such a cute idea.
Post a Comment