Monday, March 9, 2009

am I really that old?

Everyone with shingles raise your hand.
Also known as Herpes Zoster.

I know pretty gross right?

Chris just walked in and caught me typing. His exact words are "you're going to talk about your herpes?... that is one thing I would keep to yourself."

To make things worse I have to take Valtrex (which is insanely expensive). The same thing people with genital warts get prescribed to them. At the pharmacy the lady practically screamed "Did you know the VALTREX was going to be this much?" I know... I wanted to punch her in the face. I know everyone heard, and saw me as nothing other than a walking STD after that.

You're welcome in advance... for me sharing this with you :)

1 comment:

danielle said...

Is the valtrex so expensive because there isn't a generic? Just wondering. I'm sorry that you're dealing with that, and then have to deal with stupid pharmacy people! I always wish the dr. could put on the rx WHY they are giving you the medication!