Monday, October 20, 2008

visitor

Saturday Morning bright and early I got a call from my Grandpa John. He said he was an hour away and headed to our house! I knew he would be passing by in October, just not totally sure when. I was still in bed, the house was pretty messy and there was no food in the fridge. Chris and I managed to get everything together, and then he ended up taking 2 hours longer than expected to get here :)

He travels 2/3 of the hear in his R.V. and was always stopping in on a day, or few hours notice. Actually most of the time no notice. We'd be playing outside and he'd just pull up. It was always very exciting.

He is an adopted Grandpa, but more of a grandpa than my real ones. It's always so nice to see him and spend some good time just chatting and catching up. Thanks for stopping by to see us G-PA!


Then on Sunday afternoon Chris and I had tickets to the circus. Chris' had never been and we were able to get really good seats. As we were walking up to the BOK center we started to feel a little like creeps, since we were the only adults with out kids with us. It really was fun though.


Chris' favorite part was the 7 motorcycles in the little cage thing at a time. And I loved all the animals. I don't even like animals usually. I guess I like the ones that can perform. I kind of what a pet Tiger now too. They looked so soft and cuddly :)

1 comment:

Christensen's said...

haha that's hilarious because I made Brian take me last year for my birthday and we felt all creepy going with no kids too. It's so awesome huh? I love the elephants how they hold onto eachother. Me and my friend who is 26 go downtown to look at the elephants... we're seriously like 5 year olds.