Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Girls Night :)

I borrowed a wig from my boss for Halloween. Its a little matted and dusty from sitting in a box for 10 years though, so I had a bright idea... curl it! I asked Chris if we had a basketball or something I could put in on while I worked on it...instead, he so kindly let me use his head.


**Word to the wise, wigs melt. **

Since plan A didn't work, I called my friend who's dad owns a Magic/Costume shop. She said I should wash it and then put sponge rollers in it instead. So I did... again while Chris so patiently sat on the floor drinking his glass of wine.

Now it has a home on my jack-o-lantern until the little beauty dries.


Here is a little sneak peak into our costumes.

*Hint: we have 2 parties. One is a normal Halloween party, the other is a white trash theme. We will only be needing the one costume :)*

1 comment:

The Ortons said...

Ha wow Chris looks super sexy in the wig.