
I'm going to gloat a bit just for a second:)
Last week on our way to church Chris noticed the gas station across the said $2.99. We were both pretty shocked, especially since that station is always a few cents higher than the rest. Chris even said he didn't think he would ever see the price of fuel under $3 again.
Well... today I was out running errands and my gas light came on.I pulled into quicktrip and was pleasantly surprised. Its now all the way down to $2.94 I really can't believe it, but I really am very excited. Hopefully it sticks around for a while.
Thats all :)
Last week on our way to church Chris noticed the gas station across the said $2.99. We were both pretty shocked, especially since that station is always a few cents higher than the rest. Chris even said he didn't think he would ever see the price of fuel under $3 again.
Well... today I was out running errands and my gas light came on.I pulled into quicktrip and was pleasantly surprised. Its now all the way down to $2.94 I really can't believe it, but I really am very excited. Hopefully it sticks around for a while.
Thats all :)
2 comments:
Ivory!!!! Check this out I found you! You should check out my wifies and my blog!!! Hope that you're enjoying the weather out there!!! It's snowing here! Cant wait to move to St George!!! Hope that all is going well. Great to know I can check up on you sometime. Have a great one... William
Lucky you! Gas prices are still insane here.
Post a Comment