Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Quotable

From the mouth of my Cam Man

C: Mom!
I: What?
C: God made me!
I: Thats right
C: And Jesus loves me!
I: You know who else loves you?
C: You.
I: Yep.
C: I love you most. With my whole heart!

C: I want more of that
I: More pasta?
C: no, more noodles.

C: Mom, I will put my penis away now. 

C: Oh eggy egg, where are you?.. OH! I found you!

C: I like my room now. Its so cute… and fluffy!

C: (talking to Chris while he tucked him in one night) 
goodnight my son

C: Hey, I want to be a dad. 
Chris: Ok. First you have to find a wife & get married
C: Like this? (holding up a white shirt)
Chris: Thats a WHITE shirt, I said WIFE.

C: Mom, I don’t want a corn dog. I don’t want tater tots. I don’t want apple juice. I just want ice cream with a cherry!

Laying in bed while Chris was tickling his back
Cam: (pops his head when “Im so fancy” came on the radio in the loft) 
Dad, I need you to be quiet. Im going to sing this.

C: Look mom, why that flag not flagging?
(There was no breeze so the flag was not swaying)

I: What do you want to be?
C: I don’t want to be a superhero, not a doctor, not anyfing!

C: I wished I could go to the store and buy rocket boots to fly.  

No comments: