Now that we finally have internet again, I can finally show you all
(by ALL I mean the 2 people other than Chris & myself that actually read this baby)
how cute my little nuggets were in their matching ties.
The ties that were suppose to be bow ties.
They ended up being obnoxiously long & looked sloppy, but whatever.
I know who not to order from next time.
I told ya. Freakin cute!
The picture below gives you a pretty good idea of how the morning went.
Cheeks & hands full of candy at all times.
That is when Minnie & Daisy weren't being forced to kiss each other.
The obsession has only intensified since I last mentioned them.
I joined Campbell in bingeing on candy for breakfast.
It was heavenly after going 40 whole days without a single piece.
Well... maybe I accidentally ate 2 pieces.
Both times truly were unintentional! Cross my heart :)
I won't be giving up candy or speeding for Lent again, anytime soon.
After digging into their baskets, Campbell hunted for eggs in Emerson's (almost) empty bedroom.
Inside because it had rained the whole night before
& an empty room because we were moving the day after Easter.
Cam pretty much loved it.
He just so happened to have an obsession with eggs so it was perfect.
I now realize we took not one single picture, but recorded the whole thing instead.
Oops!
Next, Barry met us for church & then we were off to Nene's for lunch & more hunting.
More cuteness so get ready...
It was a pretty perfect day!
Ok, one more.
Who doesn't love a photo bomb?








No comments:
Post a Comment