30 years ago, you were giving birth to your first born.
A perfect little red headed nugget.
A son. Christopher Michael.
Thank you for bringing such a blessing into the world.
He is a great man, husband, father & friend... in large part due to you.
You raised him well.
Thank you for keeping him close to Papa & bringing Barry into his life, when his own father lived so far away.
Good male role models are important for young boys.
He certainly had strong ones to teach, influence & guide him, near & far.
Thank you for teaching him to love the Lord.
A love that would ultimately guide his life... & mine.
Thank you for loving him with your whole heart & always being his biggest cheerleader.
Even when it meant being the crazy loud mom,
searching for him in the middle of the night when you knew he was up to no good,
or breaking blood vessels in your hand.
Thank you for letting me make him mine.
I love April 13th.
I love that we get to celebrate him.
I love him!
I really do love him, with my whole heart.
-Ivory
No comments:
Post a Comment