Thursday, November 1, 2012

Annoying Mom Post

. . . . . . . . . . On My Mind

Im jumping on the "I'm thankful for" bandwagon...
only I'll just be doing Thankful Thursdays.

Today I am thankful for:

Words of Encouragement 
...from friends, family & peers I admire. 
 Yesterday I heard someone say "words don't matter",
they totally do! 
Today I have been blessed to be uplifted. 
I didn't even know I needed it.  

The Small Things
...watching Campbell play
lunch, a play date & good conversation
a snoring baby with a milk mustache
filling up the car for less than $75
Sunshine
Nap time

Acts of Kindness
... from a friend. We are out of milk. 
The baby is finally napping & Campbell is going to loose it if he doesn't get milk 
RIGHT NOW. 
Don't worry. Mary Ann saved him. 
Receiving a small gift just because.
Thank you!

Prayer
...for wisdom & guidance.
For blessings & understanding. 
For peace & comfort.
For thankfulness. 




No comments: