Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Annoying Mom Post

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . on my mind

I just read of a family who will welcome their first baby boy into the world today. 
They will also say goodbye.

As I sat reading their blog, tears were rolling down my face
& Campbell was looking at me in total confusion. 
I feel so sorry for this couple who I don't even know. 
I also can't help but be thankful. 

I am thankful for this day with my boys. 
I am thankful for the whining and constant snotty nose. 
I am thankful for the sleepless nights & spit up in my hair. 

I am thankful for the hugs & eskimo kisses. 
I am thankful for their healthy bodies & minds.
I am thankful I can scoop them up whenever I want, 
to read them a book,
snuggle them,
smell them,
feel them breath. 

I am thankful for the big cheesy grin, full of pizza.
I am thankful to hear Cam call me Mamma.
I am thankful I can teach them & watch them learn. 

I am thankful my world revolves around them.
I am thankful they are mine.  
I am thankful for the future,
that they have a future.  

No comments: