Thursday, June 23, 2011

Texas

While Sayge was here we made a quick weekend trip to Dallas with the Millers. 
Upon arrival we ate lunch at Jimmy Johns.
Then we were ready to take Campbell swimming for the first time. 
The size small swim diapers were still a little big.
He loved the water.
Actually he fell asleep within 10 minutes of getting in the pool.
The next day we took on Six Flags over Texas.
Cam was all set up for the long, hot day.
Or so we thought. 
The cheap fan I bought burned up before we even made it on the first ride. 
Mary Ann has been having some issues with her neck, back and shoulders so her doctor said it was probably best not to go on any rides.
Sad for her... good for me.
I had a babysitter all day :)
Sunday before leaving, we visited the Dallas Zoo. 
We loved it!
Well Chris and I did... Cam could have cared less.

It was a much hotter and humid day than Saturday.
We had Campbell laying on ice packs to keep cool.
They also had lots of misters, fans, and buildings with air conditioners.
Macy got a little carried away with the mister :)

Dallas is a perfect quick getaway.
I see many more trips in the future.

No comments: