Tuesday, June 28, 2011

4 months old

Incase you were wondering,
this is what a super cute 4 month old looks like...
Campbell is getting more & more fun the older he gets.  
This boy loves his mom. 
His dad too, but especially his mom right now.
And I LOVE it!
He is losing his hair....
from the front to the back.
At least he fits in with my side of the family now :)
I think all my brothers were jealous of all the hair he had. 

When he's in his bouncy chair it nearly lays flat so we graduated to the "circle of fun".
He loves it even though his short little nugget legs don't quite reach.
We improvised.
He loves playing with his toys & shoving them in his mouth.
He either loves being on his tummy or absolutely hates it.  
He has also found his feet and is getting ever so close to putting them in his mouth.
notice the band-aids... 
Shortly after snapping these photos he pooped all over me in retaliations for making him get shots. 
Just as I thought, he loves to eat real food.
I guess baby cereal isn't real food... but we're headed that direction.  
He wasn't so sure about the first few bites,
but learned quickly & rarely even spits any out.  
I'm excited to start introducing him to new foods & watch his reaction to different flavors and textures.  
We have moved him into his bed at night and for all naps...
if it even counts as a milestone since I (& Chris most nights too) sleep in the spare bed in his room. 

Weight: 13 lbs 7 oz (22%)
Height: 23 1/4 in (4%)
Head: 41 1/2 cm (31%)

...still a short, chubby, bobble head.
How many times can I say "loves" in one post??

No comments: