Saturday, April 16, 2011

update...

We've had a busy week! 
Sunday Campbell was dedicated at church. 
I love any reason to celebrate having this sweet boy in our lives.
Monday we celebrated our 5th Anniversary... 
and I went back to work for the first time since having Campbell. 
The 5th anniversary gift is suppose to be wood. 
I couldn't think of anything Chris would like or need that is wood. 
So I settled for something that tastes like wood. 
Pinot Noir. His favorite wine. 

Tuesday, Miss Shelby turned 11. 
Cam and I spent the evening at Cherry Berry with the Miller family while Chris studied. 

Wednesday was Chris' birthday. He is 28!
We were going to have family and a few friends over for Chris' favorite meal, Spaghetti and Cheesecake. 
He still had lots of school work left to do so we ended up just spending the night together as a family of 3. 
After dinner there was a knock at the door.
By the time we got to the door no one was there... 



The Millers were so sweet to leave such a thoughtful gift.
It was necessary for them to come over for just a minute to enjoy some cheesecake.
We sure do love them!
Thursday I worked on collecting/ organizing items for an upcoming neighborhood garage sale while the storm rolled in.
Thankfully it wasn't severe in our area. 
I have to admit, I use to love it when a storm was coming. 
That night I realized I don't love it anymore. 
I am not an anxious person, but having a baby makes everything different.
I don't just have to worry about Chris and me anymore. 
I feel a little like crying right now just thinking what it would be like if something where to happen...
Campbell obviously wasn't worried about all the thunder and hail. 
Friday Campbell turned 7 weeks old.
Time is flying by. I am so excited to see him learn and grow,
but I'd also be totally ok if I could keep him little forever. 
Saturday, bright and early, we tried to convince others that our junk needed to be their new treasure. 
It was a bust. 
It was freezing when we started, so traffic was slow. 
Whatever... I'm still happy to have all the junk out of my house!
I love getting rid of stuff.

No comments: