Today we dedicated this sweet boy at church.
"I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him. So now I give him to the Lord."
1 Samuel 1:27&28
First they prayed for Campell,
and then for Chris & Me...
Then I put a litte bit of salt in his mouth.
The salt is a sign that he is called to be wise and faithful,
the salt of the earth...
And lastly a candle is lit.
Children are the light of the world...
We were blessed to have lots of friends and family come celebrate Campbell with us!
Nanny & Papa
Grandma Crystal
Aunt Candace, Uncle Deter, Kius, Landyn, & Jayce
Uncle Tyler
Dave, MaryAnn, Shelby, & Macy
Jared & Kristen
Nanny & Papa
Grandma Crystal
Aunt Candace, Uncle Deter, Kius, Landyn, & Jayce
Uncle Tyler
Dave, MaryAnn, Shelby, & Macy
Jared & Kristen
We love this boy!











2 comments:
That is so sweet! I'm glad so much family was there for his special day. He is so cute!
Such a little cutie! In the picture with just you holding him (I think it says We love this boy under it) he has Chris' little pop-eye smile thing going on....I love it!
Post a Comment