Last weekend Chris and I went to spend the weekend with some of my family in Phoenix.
We also had tickets to a 3 game Rockies vs. Diamondbacks series.
I wasn't ready to come home, but I never am :(
We ate yummy food, Had good conversation,
played lots of games, and had a dance party.
played lots of games, and had a dance party.
I even convinced Chris to let me tell the family members that were there what our baby will be.
We are only 80% sure as of now... September 7th we'll know for sure
and everyone else will find out via a Gender Reveal Party!
I am now noticing that we did a terrible job getting pictures.
* Baby news-- I can no longer button any of my pants :)
* Baby news-- I can no longer button any of my pants :)







No comments:
Post a Comment