3 1/2 years,
4 Doctors,
some special meds that didn't work,
better meds that did,
and lots of tears and prayers...
We are finally happy to announce we have a baby on the way!
Its been a long road, but oh so worth it!
The day came when I knew it was time to take a test.
Well, I actually cheated... I was supposed to wait 5 more days. Yeah right.
I took the first test and knew it must be wrong. The line was super light and not quite centered,
so I hid it and didn't even tell Chris.
The next morning I took another... PINK again!
What are the odds that two tests in a row would be wrong?! Its not possible.
This is finally really happening!
How many pregnancy tests can one person take?
A lot :) I took one everyday until our first ultrasound.
And Im posting most of them :) Sorry I know its a little gross but its fun to see the line get darker.
After the first two I switched to digital, just so I could see it say PREGNANT.
check out how dark this one is!
I went for blood work and my numbers where off the charts high, which is good.
Then three days later we got to have our first ultrasound.
And there it was, the cutest little bean anyone has ever seen :)
4 weeks
I am 11 weeks as of today, but since we had a little help getting pregnant my Dr (who is amazing!)
has been keeping a close eye on me.
We've already had 5 ultrasounds!
5 weeks
7 weeks
Today the heart beat was 170 bpm,
The baby looks perfect,
and we are 80% sure we know the sex of our little nugget.
We are waiting till our next appointment in 3 weeks before we share the news though, just to be safe!
11 week
The head is on the right side, body on the left.
Our little miracle will be born around March 6th, 2011
We couldn't be happier than we are at this moment!



9 comments:
I'm so stinking excited for you! I had no idea you were having that much trouble getting pregnant. Congrats to you! You're going to be a great mommy!
Who's your dr?
Thanks!
I see Dr. Nilson at Tulsa Womens Health Care. He's the best hands down!
Congrats Ivory!! That's so excited. And you're gonna prego during the perfect time. My girls were born March 1 and March 7, so trust me its perfect timing. No heat and when they're born RSV season is almost over! Anyways Congratulation!! You'll be such a cute Mom!
so exciting*** lol
wow I have like 3 typing errors... my bad!
What a wonderful miracle! Congrats!!
I am so excited for you!!! you are going to lovelovelove being pregnant! enjoy feeling that sweet baby live inside of you and i cant wait until you cant feel Him? (thats my guess) i cant wait until you can feel him get hickups and spin and kick inside you. enjoy the best most wonderful experience the lord could ever bless us with, PREGNANCY.
I'm so so so so excited for you Ivory! Keep us updated!
How could I have missed this? CONGRATS IVORY! I am so excited for you guys. Wow. I can't wait to find out the results from the gender party!!! You are so cute. Keep us posted!
im so happy for you guys you will love being a mom its the best thing ever!cherish
Post a Comment