So here is goes...
I have been getting several e-mails and messages about Obama cancelling the National Day of Prayer. I looked into it last year when the rumors were going around and again this year because it just didnt make any sense to me.
He in fact has not cancelled it, but is just reverting back to how is has been previous to George W. Bush.
I did not vote for Obama
There are several things I dont agree with
and several things I do I agree with him on
It is so frustrating to me right now that people are taking misunderstood information and running with it,
spreading untruths, not realizing the damage they are doing.
I really hope you all take the time to read this article
and I encourage you to look into future topics before making assumptions.
I am going to stop here before I get to out of control :)
No comments:
Post a Comment