Today is our 4th Anniversary
We slept in,
Chris worked on the yard a little bit while I finished up some homework
and then we headed downtown for lunch.
We ate on the roof top at El Guapo.
I was sunburnt in a matter of about... 20 minutes :)

Perfection

After lunch we went to watch the Drillers play at the new OneOk field with Kristen and Jared.
This same time, four years ago Chris and I were happily engaged,
with Jared and Kristen,
at a drillers game.
its a terrible picture... but the only one I have from that day.
We had no idea that, although engaged and set to be married August 12,
we'd actually be getting married April 11th.
But thats another story...


The weather was perfect
food was delicious
company was great
the drillers won the game :)
And we are happy as can be!
4 years down... forever to go!

No comments:
Post a Comment