Wednesday, May 20, 2009

We're going green-ish

I have wanted to start recycling for a while, the problem is we kind of live in the boondocks. So it would have cost us too much to have it picked up. I was a little excited when they put a recycling center in less than a mile away from our house earlier this month.


They didn't have green... so I settled for white.


Earlier this week I found this mirror 50% off.

I have had the itch to do something different in our living room, and thought this would be perfect to get started.

It only took us like 30 minutes to figure out the measurements and get it hung up. :)


1 comment:

Nicole Lee said...

I love that mirror, and it looks great with the candles beside it!

One day I'll be grown up enough to have a house. Mostly I just want one to decorate. Ha ha!