Saturday, April 25, 2009

4-25-09

This past Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday Chris went on a 50 mile Kayak pack trip with his dad. The camped out both nights on the side of the river, where harassed by a few possums, and I guess they had to get out a few times to carry the kayaks.... this is the result:




















We have 3 cameras. Chris took the one with dead batteries, go figure:) He capture a few good shots with his phone though.










I planted my little mini garden while he was gone. Our soil here is terrible, and I usually kill everything so I kept it simple.

Strawberries, bell peppers and Tomatoes.

Today we went to lunch at Joe Mamma's to celebrate Eric's 32nd Birthday.

Happy Birthday Puddin'!

2 comments:

Caytee said...

Love the garden! Nicely done! We just started our first one too...we'll see how it goes.

Chris and Ivory said...

your garden is much more impressive than mine :)