Saturday, April 11, 2009

3rd

Today is our 3rd anniversary. 3 years ago today we were engaged and had our wedding date set as August 12th, but ended up getting married in my bosses back yard April 11th instead.

April 9, 2006 we thought I may have had a stroke... something happened that didn't really make sense. I didn't have insurance, but Chris did. So since we were already engaged we thought what the heck?! My mom flew in, Chris' family drove in from Texas... and we got hitched :)

It ended up being perfect!

I look like I'm being tortured... I was just trying really hard not to cry. :)

I ran to the mall at 9:30pm the night before to try and find some type of dress that would work. The only thing I could find was strapless and I was totally sunburned.


Happy 3rd Anniversary Chris. I love you Mackdaddy!

No comments: