Sunday, January 11, 2009

SEVEN things

Sorry Rach, I kind of forgot about this...

7 Things I can do:
1. Take really long naps... and not feel guilty about it.
2.
Belch better than most men
3. Watch reality shows
all day long
4. Beat anyone... at any board game... usually haha
5. quote every word from The Sandlot
6. Flip my eye lids inside out :)
7. Make an awesome chicken pot pie

7 things I can't do:
1. Golf... I wish I could. I want to take lessons!
2. Sing
3. Run distance. short sprints are all I can handle.
4. Keep a journal. I always start off strong... but it never last more than a few months.
5. Go less than 5 over the speed limit. I really cant!
6. Paint
7. eat asparagus w/0 mayo

7 things that attracted me to my husband:
1. He is caring
2. He is one of the hardest workers I know
3. His smile
4. He is great with kids
5. He loves the Lord
6. He is very clever, witty and has a great sense of humor!
7. His guns :)

7 things I always say:
1. What?
2. shut up!
3. Are you kidding me?
4. For real?
5. Babe
6. Christopher
7. Helllllo

7 things I love to eat:
1. Steak and Baked Potatoes
2. Cheesy Ritz Crackers
3. nacho's from Chillis
4. Chips and Salsa
5. Manicotti
6. Chicken Sandwiches from Wendy's
7. Jalapeno Poppers

People I'm tagging:
1. Whoever wants a go at it :)

No comments: