Friday, January 2, 2009

Flash Back Friday

I just laughed so hard at Rachael's I had to do my own.

I love this because I was always such a brat. Seriously in most of the pictures of me around this age I'm either sticking my tongue out or glaring. I have no idea where we are or what we are doing. I just like that we are wearing shorts and there is snow in the back ground.


Here I am being a brat again. This is at my Aunt Patty's cabin for the 4th of July. We would always decorate our bikes for the parade. This outfit I am wearing was my favorite. Denim sleeveless shirt, denim and white stripped shorts, and denim sandals. I've always had style :)

Everyone's hair and clothes are amazing here. This is some of my moms side of the family. I was wearing black high tops with the outfit too. Hopefully I dressed myself and not my mom! Cole sure was a cute little nugget though!
This is Chris and his sister Candice... her baby boy looks just like her!

1 comment:

Christensen's said...

haha those are funny. I love your faces in them! Yeah I randomly found that one of you and breanne and cher, I figured you hadn't seen it so I put it up. I'll have to find some more, I have a ton from the Parowan days.