Sunday, July 27, 2008

Busy week....

I got a little car sick on the way there... but once we arrived we had a nice time.

I was taking this picture of Chris by the Indian as a joke... when some man walked by and asked if we both wanted to. So I said sure and jumped in. Later on I was looking through the pictures and noticed he chopped the Indians head off... which was the whole point of the picture :)
Here are Chris and I in front of the cute little catholic church. It was really pretty. We were killing time before the Ghost tour.... that was lame and not scary at all.
We headed straight from Eureka Springs to go camping at Ft. Gibson with some friends. The pictures didn't really turn out well. The last night we were there I was running to the bathrooms and tripped over our own tent. It hurt pretty bad. Kind of like someone punched me in the stomach... and I have a pretty sweet scab on my knee.
We headed home Wednesday and got home just in time for me to unpack, shower, and head to work. Thanks for the fun weekend babe!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Im glad you stalk me...now im stalking you! :) Looks like you had a great week!!!