Your blog is so cute. I cant believe how big your family is. There is so many little kids.
It looks like you guys had SO much fun! We are going on a cruise to Mexico the end of July with Trev's family...I really want to go parasailing! Would you recomend it? I can't tell if you liked it or not? :)
I would totally recommend it. It was really fun!How fun to be going on a cruise. We want to plan a big one for next year with lots of couples... come :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Your blog is so cute. I cant believe how big your family is. There is so many little kids.
It looks like you guys had SO much fun! We are going on a cruise to Mexico the end of July with Trev's family...I really want to go parasailing! Would you recomend it? I can't tell if you liked it or not? :)
I would totally recommend it. It was really fun!
How fun to be going on a cruise. We want to plan a big one for next year with lots of couples... come :)
Post a Comment