Thats right, 7 months.
I am that much of a slacker.
His 6 month update has been on my to do list for a month now.
Better late than never I guess.
At 6 months:
weight: 18 lbs 1 oz (57%)
height: 27 inches (66%)
head: 43 1/2 centimeters (40%)

As you can see,
Emerson is fascinated with his tongue again.
It all started when his teeth began to cut.
He has 2 by the way. Both on the bottom. 4 more are getting close.
He has 2 by the way. Both on the bottom. 4 more are getting close.
He has a stern face & a deep voice.
He is loud & can be pretty demanding for such a little squirt.
He can say momma, dada & a bunch of other gibberish.
His deep belly laugh sounds just like his brothers.
A tickle to his sweet spot (under his armpit) & the infectious giggle is sure to begin.
He is quick to smile... when he isn't playing hard to get.
Once he warms up it doesn't take much for him to flash a grin.
The first bite each day, is like his very first taste all over again. The facial expressions are priceless.
When I nurse him, he always searches for my finger to hold.
When I nurse him, he always searches for my finger to hold.
And...
wait for it...
He is finally taking a bottle now & then. What a relief!
I thought this day may never come.
wait for it...
He is finally taking a bottle now & then. What a relief!
I thought this day may never come.
Emerson adores his brother.
He loves to watch Campbell, grab at him & give him big slobbery "kisses".
Instead of turning from side to side to see what is behind him,
he just throws his head back instead.
And when he is really stretching to reach far,
his pointer finger crosses over his middle finger as he reaches.
his pointer finger crosses over his middle finger as he reaches.
He has mastered sitting & wants to crawl so bad.
For now he has figured out that pushing himself backwards is easier.
Sleep is for the birds these days. He is waking up every four hours to eat again.
I'm hoping this phase is almost over.
I'm sure after we get this move over with & a new schedule in place, sleep will find me again.
I'm sure after we get this move over with & a new schedule in place, sleep will find me again.
His hair is getting thicker & redder, although you cant really tell in these pictures.
His cheeks & thighs are perfectly chubby & he has little baby man boobs.
And oh, those blue eyes of his make me melt.





No comments:
Post a Comment