Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Annoying Mom Post

I hope Campbell is always as proud of himself when he concurs new challenges, 
as he is now, when he finishes a puzzle all by himself.
I hope he continues to be so eager to share his excitement with others. 
I hope he always finds joy in dancing crazy & being silly. 

I hope Emerson is always so content with life.
I hope he always finds it so easy to smile & laugh. 
I hope his eyes always shine as bright as they do now when he looks at his brother. 

I hope they will both know that their story is important... 
that they have a purpose... 
that they are children of God
 ...who wants them to do well, 
make good decisions, 
love others as themselves 
& live life to the fullest. 
...that they will find the good in every situation. 
...that they will be thankful for the lives they have been blessed with
& never, never, never. ever. give up. 

I hope they love Jesus.
...that they find joy in following his word 
& example of serving others.


I hope they will always know that their mom loves them. 
Loves them with her whole heart.
...that I will be there for them.
 Always. 
No matter what. 


No comments: