Friday, June 29, 2012

CamMania

I want to jot down a little Campbell update before I start forgetting...

He can say:
Mamma 
[although he rarely does]
Dada
Zee 
[Zoe]
Hi
[to anyone that he passes... 
and if they don't say "hi" back he'll keep saying it till they do]
Hello 
[with a cell phone to his ear]
Du! Du! 
[dance, dance]
Done
Uh, oh
Gain
[again]

and as of today....
NO.
bummer. 
I was hoping that one would take a while. 
It's still really cute when he says it while giving his head a little shake. 

Speaking of du! du!....
The boy has got to dance. 
When he hears music it literally is like he can't fight the rhythm. 
He just HAS to get up and dance. 
This week he has started dropping his booty. 
Pretty hilarious.

We noticed this week that he has started playing pretend.
He will pretend to eat/drink out of empty plates/cups.
When he is done he says "Mmmm!"

So far he will point to his tummy, head, belly button & nose when asked.
He also loves to point out babies in pictures & books.
I've been pushing that one a little hard since his brother will be here before we know it. 

He has another little virus at the moment :/
Thankfully he seems to feel much, much better today. 
Yesterday he woke up at 12:45 am, & stayed awake until 11 am.
It was torture!

He is so much fun...
and so so busy!
...as long as he is feeling well :)

No comments: