I'm falling behind.
Campbell had his 9 month check up before Thanksgiving.
(insert stats here when I find them)
- has one tooth
- turning pages in books
- turning pages in books
- scooting and pivoting on his tummy & bottom
- says: dada, mama, rara, baba, nunu...
- finally rolled from his back to tummy
- refuses to eat baby food. Applesauce is as close as he'll get. I'm o.k. with this though. Giving him chunks of our food is so much easier!
- refuses to eat baby food. Applesauce is as close as he'll get. I'm o.k. with this though. Giving him chunks of our food is so much easier!
- starting to throw fits. My favorite is when he squints his eyes tight and grunts.
- can plank & do downward dog
- can plank & do downward dog
I have started to call him ding dong... I probably need to stop before he gets a complex.
It all started with me singing
"Ooo eee,ooo ah ah
ting tang Walla walla, bing bang"
Then I replaced walla walla bing bang with Camalama ding dong
...and there you have it :)

No comments:
Post a Comment