Cole came to visit last week.
He hasn't been to Tulsa since he was 16 (6 years ago),
& we were sooo excited to have him here for 8 whole days!
Here cole is hiding in the garage while we were waiting to scare Chris.
Chris spotted Cole right away, but we had fun trying.
Most of the time he was here, we just hung around the house.
Cole and Cam had lots of shirtless bonding time.
Campbell obviously loves his uncle Cole just as much as I do.
He's a great brother, and an even better uncle!
I cried like a baby when we dropped him off at the airport.
That's pretty standard for me now... I guess it's part of having a baby.
I'm more emotional now than I ever was pregnant!
If Campbell turns out to be anything like Cole,
I'll be one proud & happy momma!
We miss him already, & hope he doesn't wait another 6 years before visiting again.
I have a pretty good feeling he'll be back to see Cam soon.
*****
I am going private again.
This blog is basically our family journal...
(cause I'm to lazy to document any other way)
It's also a way to keep in touch with our
family & friends we don't see often enough.
It's not meant for complete strangers to stumble upon and make creepy comments.
I know its annoying... blame the creepers :)
Leave a comment, email, or txt me your email if you'd like to continue to keep up with our not so exciting life.






2 comments:
I would still like to be able to follow your amazing family!
I want to be able to read your blog! matzjc@gmail.com
Post a Comment