Summer just isn't complete without a luau,
and Dave and Mary Ann know how to throw a good one!
I scored some pretty tacky shirts for Campbell & Chris at Good Will.
We kept saying all night that Cam looked like a creepy old man.
You know that kind that would wear a shirt like this,
unbuttoned half way {every time he pulled on his shirt it would come open a little}, flaunting his curly gray chest hear,
& probably some type of gold cross necklace.
I scored some pretty tacky shirts for Campbell & Chris at Good Will.
We kept saying all night that Cam looked like a creepy old man.
You know that kind that would wear a shirt like this,
unbuttoned half way {every time he pulled on his shirt it would come open a little}, flaunting his curly gray chest hear,
& probably some type of gold cross necklace.
Everyone has to wear a lei at a luau.
I knew Campbell would just want to eat his or it would be too itchy,
so I made a teething necklace as a substitute for the Cam mans lei.
Best Dressed
{Dave is such a good sport!}
The boys found a frog,
and although it kept peeing on them, they wouldn't put it down...
unless they were accidentally dropping him of coarse :)
Cam took a little nap,
and then was ready to go home and get in his own bed.
Someday he'll be a party animal...
Right now he is more of a party pooper :)
I knew Campbell would just want to eat his or it would be too itchy,
so I made a teething necklace as a substitute for the Cam mans lei.
Best Dressed
{Dave is such a good sport!}
The boys found a frog,
and although it kept peeing on them, they wouldn't put it down...
unless they were accidentally dropping him of coarse :)
Cam took a little nap,
and then was ready to go home and get in his own bed.
Someday he'll be a party animal...
Right now he is more of a party pooper :)













No comments:
Post a Comment