Thursday, March 31, 2011

Diaper Dialogues

I had mentioned before that the girls at our baby shower wrote little notes on several diapers. 
I did not know that my mom and sister Mackenzie also had the rest of my family that wasn't able to make the shower text them messages to write for them. 
Here are a few little Camster has worn the last few days...
 "Scrath -n- Sniff"
Love Aunt Kenz
 "123 ABC soooo smelly!"
Love Grandma Polly
 "You think this is bad wait until I start eating real food"
Aunt Misty
 "Little Bo Peep lost her sheep I bet you wish you could lose this mess!
Grandma Polly
"Pee Pee Poop Poop Faret (fart) Faret (fart)"
Bailey Haggard
 "Am I your uncle #1 or #2?"
Love Uncle Miles
...
"Open to find out"
" Jmac & Kmac love you!"
 "Don't worry you'll get use to is :)"
The Monteros
"Sniff Sniff, O' crap, Man Down Man Down"
Shelby Miller

Too be continued...

No comments: