my baby belly so far...
The pictures we took prior to 15 weeks,
I'm only wearing a sports bra.
Not sure why I thought that would be a good idea?!
15 weeks...
17 weeks...
this was the first time I felt like I looked pregnant
and not just chubby
20 weeks...
whoop there it is
22 weeks...
and a head with the body :)
I got my braces off, so I'll allow it now.
29 weeks...
and my face gets fat :)
32 weeks...
(and 4 days)
At our 32 week appt. our little guys is measuring right on track.
And I am gaining plenty of weight too...
stretch marks have started to appear around my appendectomy scar and are showing me no mercy... but its OK.
We cannot wait for this little stinker to get here.
Less than 8 weeks to go?!
Here are a few more pictures of his sweet face.
They aren't the best, but I love to see him no matter what.







2 comments:
Very cute! :) He looks like he is going to be adorable! So excited for you guys.
so happy for you guys!! i wish i only had 8 weeks to go also some advise i started to use baby oil in the shower and bath and it helped with the strech marks! just don't slip lol! good luck with the little guy can't wait to see pics when he comes!
Post a Comment