Saturday, March 27, 2010

Bros

I'm missing my brothers today. 
Cole was always my best buddy.
I use to dress him up like a girl and tell the neighbors "she" was my cousin from out of town.
I was sure they believed me :)

Miles has always looked out for me,
well except for when he was beating me up.
I've always know he would do anything for me
Every girl needs a brother like Miles. 
He has definitely gone above the call of duty for me too many times. 
Wade is an awesome guy.
I think I was in high school when I realized I wanted my husband to have the same qualities as Wade.
I think he is the BEST cook... and he is a GREAT dad!
So is Vince.
I am so proud of him for going back to school full time,
while raising 6 kids and working full time too. 
Vince and Wade were in high school when I was a wee little toddler
I'm told they used me as bate to pick up the ladies
Smart fellas.
I am so thankful for my brothers, big and little.
I miss you
and I love love love your guts!

1 comment: