Yesterday Chris was out in the back yard messing with the dogs and found this little nugget...
Sunday, June 14, 2009
2 new additions
Tuesday Chris and I went to the Apple store to get an iPhone because they were on sale. After we got there we found out that we won't qualify for the sale price until September and I didn't really want to pay the full price. Since we had some extra time to kill we decided to look around a little. 2 hours later and much more than the cost of an iPhone this is what we left with...
We love our new baby!
Yesterday Chris was out in the back yard messing with the dogs and found this little nugget...
He has two names. Chris calls him Franklin and I prefer Sam... as in salmonella, since he will probably infect us with it one day. I'm going to take him to work sometime this week to show the boys. If they don't kill him we're going to let Sam go. I really don't need another pet!
Yesterday Chris was out in the back yard messing with the dogs and found this little nugget...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Nice choice with the Mac - they are the only way to go! I love mine!
I love it! We have a turtle too and we are half tempted to set it free. They are a pain sometimes. I love the name Sam!
Post a Comment