Sunday, February 8, 2009

My Dad

For Christmas my dad made my 7 siblings and myself wine. Well kind of, he picked the berries and his friend bottled it for him. I like the idea. I guess this is going to be his thing each year. The bottle has a picture of him riding a bull when he was younger. He named it "Bucking Good Wine". We just now got our bottle because the first one was shattered to pieces when we got it before Christmas.

And on a side note: This week he was also diagnosed with Moderate Sleep Apnea. I have to say I'm not really surprised. I remember him always falling asleep in the chair watching golf or something snoring louder than you can imagine :) Then all of a sudden he would stop breathing for a few seconds, make some sort of noise I can only compare to a deep snort, his dentures would clank together and the snoring would resume. Next week he'll start using a C-PAP machine. It blows air into your nose via a nose mask, keeping the airway open and unobstructed.




K one more thing.... I finally got suckered into reading the Twilight series. I made fun of my sisters 2 years ago for reading a book about a teenage vampire. I don't like Sci-Fi or romance novels, but the book has been able keep me hooked. I went with some girlfriends to see the movie last night. It was a 2nd and 3rd time for a few of them to see it :) All the people around us throughout the entire movie were making the weirdest sounds. The girls in front of us would squeal every time Edward got close to Bella and the big guy next to us kept growling (I thought he was farting actually).

No comments: