Saturday, December 20, 2008

max and zoe

I am doing some much needed laundry today. The last load I did a few days ago was all the dog blankets and towels we have been stuffing in their kennel so they don't freeze at night. I went to empty the lint thing, and here is what I found....


Disgusting!

*On a side note*
We have had many failed attempts with our Christmas picture this year. Last Sunday I had the bright idea to have the dogs be in the picture. This is pretty much what happened the whole time. Zoe is a psycho and seriously can't keep her tongue in her mouth. Anyone that has been around her knows this!


After our little photo shoot we went to Rhema to look at Christmas light. Rhema is a bible school here... and is the closest thing to Temple Square we have around. They always do a really good job! Lots and lots of lights...

I am such a loser that I just got half of our Christmas cards sent out today. I need to print more but our computer was attacked and Chris hasn't been able to transfer everything over for me yet. Not having a computer that works is sooooo frustrating.

Anyway... I hope everyone is enjoying the Christmas season as much as us! I can't believe Christmas is in 5 days.... it's almost 2009?!?!?! WEIRD.

No comments: