Sunday, September 21, 2008

Roughin' it


Saturday and Sunday we went camping with Jared and Kristen at Ft. Gibson Lake. We both brought both our dogs along for the adventure. Max and Zoe love to swim!



The K&J had some inflatable kayak's just hangin' around so they brought them along. We actually had a lot of fun... I was surprised at how relaxing it was. Their dog Chance even hopped on for a little ride.


We ended up coming home Sunday morning earlier than I had expected. We unloaded, showered, and then headed out to Broken Arrow to take the jeeps out, soon realizing it wasn't super smart nor necessary to shower before taking the jeeps. Kristen and Jared were both covered in mud , but it was a good time :) Chris and I got stuck 3 times the round, we even managed to tear Chris' bumper right off.


p.s. don't mind Chris' nasty facial hair. Its a bet he has going with some of the guys at work. When we got home he actually made it even worse by shaving his chin. So now he has a nice little handle bar mustache.

No comments: